The UK is home to some of the best fertility clinics in Europe. From Scotland to England, and Wales to Northern Ireland, there are first class IVF specialists in most major towns and cities.
Whether you would like to find out more about in vitro fertilisation, or you are interested in preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), there is a highly regarded clinic or hospital near you. Take a look at the following recommended UK infertility specialists who are waiting to help meet all your needs:
1. The Bridge Centre - renowned clinic with hugely impressive facilities and success rates. One of the best centres in the UK, if not the world. Telephone 020 7089 1449.
2. London Fertility Centre (LFC) - first rate clinic offering a full range of procedures including PGD and PGS. Highly recommended. Telephone 020 7224 0707.
3. Manchester Fertility Services - one of the UK's leading providers of fertility care such as ICSI, frozen embryo replacement and donor insemination. Telephone 0161 227 0010.
Browse the full list of hospitals providing IVF treatment in England.
1. Glasgow Centre for Reproductive Medicine - one of Scotland's leading providers of fertility care. High standards of treatment. Telephone 0141 891 8749.
2. Glasgow Royal Infirmary - the Assisted Conception Services Unit at the Glasgow Royal Infirmary provide a full range of treatment including PGD. Telephone 01 722 638012.
3. IVF Scotland - based at the Spire Shawfair Park Hospital in Edinburgh, this first class clinic can meet all your fertility needs in the UK. Telephone 0131 316 2507
Take a look at more clinics offering In vitro procedures in Scotland.
1. IVFWales Fertility Centre - based in Cardiff and provides full range of fertility treatment including PGD, IUI and IVF. Telephone 02920 743047.
2. The London Women's Clinic - with locations in Cardiff and Swansea, one of Wales' highest regarded In Vitro clinics. Telephone 02920 734 008.
3. The Natural Health and Fertility Clinic - an excellent choice for IVF counseling and non medical therapies such as acupuncture. Telephone 02920 624344.
Browse the full list of well regarded fertility specialists in Wales.
1. Origin Fertility Care - a first class invitro clinic with an excellent reputation for quality care and treatment. Telephone 028 9076 1713.
2. Regional Fertility Centre (RFC) - highly recommended Belfast based specialist providing a full range of procedures including Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI). Telephone 028 9063 2241.
3. Holywood Physiotherapy - a good choice for a course of acupuncture treatment to increase your chances of IVF success. Telephone 028 9039 7994.
Take a look at more recommended options for Northern Ireland IVF.
Common Fertility Questions
What happens at the embryo transfer stage of In vitro fertilisation treatment?
What is ICSI fertility treatment, and how much does it cost in the UK?