The US music star Justin Timberlake was one fifth of boyband N Sync. Since then he has shaved off his awful curly hair and become one of the hottest stars in music.
Is Justin really all that good looking? Miss Diaz and millions of teenage girls would say yes but we're not so sure. Would you really give him a second look if he wasn't famous? But that's a mute point - he is famous, he is a talented musician and he is a multi millionaire. Form a queue ladies.
Justin Randall Timberlake was born in Memphis, USA on January 31st 1981. He appeared on the television show Star Search aged just eleven and then shortly afterwards on The Mickey Mouse Club alongside Britney Spears. Justin became a member of a new boy band called N Sync in 1995.
His Sexiest Moments
1. Performing a duet with Kylie Minogue at the 2003 Brit Awards. Justin famously grabbed her derriere on stage and was then pictured leaving her hotel room the morning after the show.
2. Singing at the Super Bowl in 2004 with Janet Jackson when she had her infamous 'wardrobe malfunction' and exposed her breast in front of hundreds of millions of television viewers.
3. Strutting his stuff in the music video Signs alongside Snoop Dogg. He may be wearing a terrible white suit but he still looks great.
Three Things You Never Knew
1. His full name is Justin Randal Timberlake and he is deceptively tall standing at 6' 1" or 1.85m.
2. Justin's mum thought up of the name N Sync (the band he used to be in), using the last letter of each of the five members forenames.
3. His greatest fears are snakes, sharks, spiders and dying unloved. Not much chance of the last one happening