Beauty Tip 31. Tips for beautiful lips
Lipstick is probably the most eye-catching, attention grabbing product that you can apply to your face.
But it's not always easy or particularly affordable to always make your lips as lovely as you'd like.
So to give you a little help, here are six of the best lip tips to remember:
1. Make your lipstick last longer by using a lip liner as a base. It's just like using an undercoat when you're painting walls to reduce the amount of paint you need.
2. Avoid using a dark liner with light lipstick unless you want to look desperately tacky.
3. Blend lipstick colours to create your own unique tones.
4. For fuller lips, apply liner just outside your natural lip line and then dab a little gloss in the middle of your bottom lip.
5. Fill in your lips with lip liner before applying lip gloss to make the gloss last longer than the five minutes it usually does.
6. Avoid orange or brown lipstick shades as they make your teeth look yellow.
7. As you get older, opt for more creamy shades of lipstick rather than bolder, stronger colours.
Similar Make-up Questions
Why a daily cleansing routine is essential for beautiful, blemish free skin.
How a little well placed eye make-up can transform the way you look.