Liposculpture | Lipoplasty abroad | After lipoplasty | Celebrity lipo | Chin lipo | Questions to ask | Complications | Before and after | Laser lipoplasty | Recovery time | Prices | NHS treatment | Operation pain | Tumescent lipo | Results | Vaser liposculpture | Risks
When you're considering a major cosmetic treatment such as liposculpture, it's important to do as much research as you can. You need to fully understand the nature of the procedure, and the abilities of the surgeon who is going to carry it out.
Don't be afraid to ask questions during your initial consultation. To an extent, you are putting your life into the hands of a complete stranger. To do so with your eyes closed would be foolish.
A selection of the main questions to ask your lipo surgeon are as follows:
1. How long have you been a fully trained plastic surgeon?
2. How many years have you been carrying out liposuction treatment?
3. How many liposculpture procedures have you carried out?
4. Have you had many patients who have not been satisfied with the results?
5. Do you have before and after pictures of your liposuction patients?
6. Do you have testimonials from your previous lipoplasty patients?
7. Are you a member of BAAPS, or The British Association of Cosmetic Surgeons?
8. What after care do you provide, and how much of this included in the listed price?
It your surgeon is evasive or less than enthusiastic ablaut answering about your questions, it may be wise to move onto a different clinic. It's essential to have trust and faith in the man who is going to operate on you.
Common Cosmetic Questions
Which are the most recommended cosmetic clinics in the UK?
What is the best type of procedure for the face in terms of the results possible?
Take a look at our guide to having procedures abroad.