As with all forms of cosmetic treatment, you must talk through all your doubts, issues and questions about breast enlargement with your surgeon. If you don't have everything settled in your mind, you will be a nervous wreck in the days leading up to your procedure.
Take a look at a few of the most important questions to ask your breast augmentation surgeon:
1. For how long have you been a cosmetic surgeon in the UK?
2. For how many years have you been performing breast enlargement?
3. In total, how many breast implant procedures have you carried out?
4. Have you had many patients who have not been satisfied with the results, and requested corrective surgery?
5. Can I see before and after images of your breast augmentation patients?
6. Can I see testimonials from your previous enhancement patients?
7. Are you a member of The British Association of Cosmetic Surgeons?
8. What does your aftercare involve, and is this included in the listed price?
If you have any other questions, don't be afraid to ask them. Whether to have breast enlargement or not is a huge decision to make, so give yourself every chance of making the right one.
Take a look at our guide to having procedures abroad.