Beauty Tip 03. Make-up to combat age
Almost every woman over thirty would love to look younger. It's no wonder that the plastic surgery industry is worth billions of pounds
However, before you even think about Botox, chemical peels or face-lifts, you should really give make-up an opportunity to show what a difference it can make. There are dozens of useful tips for using make-up to make you look younger, and here are some of the best...
- The golden rule of age defying make-up is less is more. Trying to hide your wrinkles by slapping it on will only make you look even older.
- Avoid lip liner as it can often make thin lips look even thinner.
- Use neutral or warm lipstick colours rather than dark, bold shades which add years to your face
- Choose a concealer that is just a little lighter than your skin tone to give your face a fresher, younger look.
- Curl your eyelashes to make your eyes look bigger and more vibrant.
- Use brown or navy eyeliner as black tends to be too harsh for the more mature lady.
- Soft, neutral eye shadow helps open up the eye area and allows your eyes to shine through.
- Use blusher sparingly to avoid appearing desperate to look younger than you are.
Similar Make-up Questions
Why a daily cleansing routine is essential for beautiful, blemish free skin.
How a little well placed eye make-up can transform the way you look.